Terms & Conditions
a) The Jeweler hereby declares and confirms that all the information provided by him/her /it in the shop registration application for obtaining the online collecting services are extremely true and facts about it and/or its company/firm.
b) Provided email id OR mobile number will be used for any further official communications.
c) In case of any fraudulent transactions reported by bank, or non compliance of the other T&C we might be required to halt or discontinue the EMI facility for your shop.
d) Jewelfina is not liable for any kind of taxes as applicable on sale of your products to customers. Service tax or GST will be applicable on charges & may vary as per government rules and regulations.
e) Upon approval of the credit card transaction or cardless EMI application, if incase of any disputes with the approving entity, customers need to directly workout a resolution with the approving banks/NBFC or Credit Card company. Jewelfina shall not be held responsible for any such disputes.
f) Quality of Deliverables: Jeweler need to resolve any quality or service related issues with the customers for the jewelry sold, warranty/guarantee of the jewelry sold or on any exchange or return, as per internal policy of the Jeweler. Neither the approving bank nor JewelFina are liable for service or product quality related issues.
g) Refund: If you want to deregister your shop and want refund of shop registration fees than you can request the same within 15 days from shop registration date. After 15 days, shop registration fees paid will be non refundable yearly fees and is charged to register and use infrastructure for our service.
h) In case of any non payment of EMI by customer after the transaction is completed,shop owners are not liable for any such defaults on customer's behalf.
i) Marketing: It is highly recommend that you do marketing or advertisement of any sort only after submitting few applications and getting approvals, so that you can understand the customer response and complete approval process. Jewelfina doesnot cover any of your marketing cost what so ever in any situation. Use of jewelfina logo and branding is not allowed in any form on your marketing material
Credit Card EMI T&C
Please note customer need to have a valid credit card with Available credit limit from any of the below banks HDFC, Axis, ICICI, Kotak Mahindra, RBL(Ratnakar Bank), Central Bank, HSBC, Standard Chartard, Indusland Bank, Yes Bank & American Express to use Credit Card EMI applications.
a)Credit Card EMI transactions can be done on Platinum Jewelry, Silver Jewelry and Diamond Jewelry.
b) Credit Card EMI transactions are not allowed on Gold Bullion in any form, Gold Coins in any form and Gold Jewelry. It will be jeweler’s responsibility to make sure the EMI facility is given only on allowed product categories
c) Invoice: Jeweler will be required to submit invoice of transactions completed on Credit Card EMI.Invoice should always be made in the name of person as given on the credit card used to complete the transaction.
d) Delivery Proof: A proof of delivery should be maintained for every transaction when every delivering the product to the customer for future refereneces.Invoice and proof of delivery should be in the name of person as mentioned on the credit card and not in the name of person who is picking the product.
e) The Credit card EMI faciltiy is facilited by third party payment gateway provider. The payment gateway might pause or stop this service if any guidelines are issued or changed by banks or any other government authorities without any prior notice
f) Payments: Once Credit card transaction completes, the settlement of amount will be done to bank account in 48 working hours. Settlement will deduct Credit card processing fees and EMI processing fees as mentioned, before we do the transfers.
g) Delivery: For a safe and secure environment it is required that jewelers hand over the product to the customer only after receiving confirmation email and sms from jewelfina
h) Quality of Deliverables: Jeweler need to resolve any quality or service related issues with the customers for the jewelry sold, warranty/guarantee of the jewelry sold or on any exchange or return, as per internal policy of the Jeweler. Neither the approving bank nor JewelFina are liable for service or product quality related issues.
i) Cancellation Policy: Credit card transaction once completed are non reversible. If the customer or jeweler wants to cancel purchase of the product after the transaction is approved, in such case Credit card EMI processing fees and EMI processing are not refundable. Transaction approved online cannot be reverted.
j) On successful transaction the credit limit of the card is reduced by the amount of product but customer will pay this amount in selected EMI tenure rather paying it in one transaction.
k) Charge Back: In case if the customer ask his bank to stop payment after the transaction is approved by bank in such case a proof of delivery needs to be submitted to bank to receive the amount. Hence it is mandatois mandatory to keep a invoice and proof of delivery for each an every successful transaction. Invoice and proof of delivery should be in the name of person as mentioned on the credit card and not in the name of person who is picking the product.
l) Post approval,In case of any defaults (non payment of EMI) by the customer after the transaction completion,shop owners are not liable for any such defaults.
m) Name on credit card: Please make sure that the name on credit card and the name of person to whom the product is delivered are same. In case if a relative is using there family member credit card please take an approval from the person whos name is on credit card
Flexi EMI without Credit Card T&C
1) Flexi EMI without Credit Card transactions can be done only on Platinum Jewelry, Silver Jewelry,
Silver article, Diamond Jewelry.
2) Flexi EMI without Credit Card transactions are not allowed on Gold Bullion in any form, Gold Coins in any form.
3) Please Note: Jewelfina only acts as a service provider and is not responsible for any compliance issue. Final decision of approval is with the approving entity and Jewelfina doesnot play role in getting the approval. Approval will be given by approving entity as per there policy based on customer profile
4) Before submitting the EMI application, Shop owner needs to collect 10% of product value as down payment. The same needs to be confirmed to us while submitting Flexi EMI application
5) Payments: On approval as per agreement the amount is transferred to customer account. Expected TAT is 4-5 working days but can vary from case to case based on the information and documents given by the customers to the approving entities
6) Delivery: For a safe and secure environment it is required that jewelers hand over the product to the customer ONLY after receiving amount from the customer.
7) Quality of Deliverables: Jeweler need to resolve any quality or service related issues with the customers for the jewelry sold, warranty/guarantee of the jewelry sold or on any exchange or return, as per internal policy of the Jeweler. Neither the approving bank nor JewelFina are liable for service or product quality related issues.
8) Cancellation Policy: If the customer or jeweler wants to cancel purchase of the product after the transaction is approved, in such case bank processing fees and EMI processing are not refundable.
9) Post Approval: On approval, if customer does not bring the remaining amount to the shop, at his choice, than in such case the 50% down payment is non refundable, as EMI processing fees. The same should be communicated and documented with the customer at the respective shop before submitting EMI application. On approval, when the customer brings the remaining amount to shop, on his choice,its a customer reposibiltiy to use the loan amount as per approving bank guidelines.
10) Rejection: If for any reason, the approving entity cannot approve the application, in such a case the 10% down payment is full refundable.
11) Approval: The decision of approval or rejection of flexi cardless EMI applications are with the approving entity or firms. Neither JewelFIna nor Jewelers can influence this decision. Submitting applications to Jewelfina does not guarantee approval, the decision of approval is ONLY with approving entity based on the documents and information provided by the customer.
Please Note: flexi EMI is available ONLY for salaried customers having Net monthly salary (in account) Rs 25000 or more after all ongoing loans Bank or approving entity might not accept flexi EMI applications for below profiles: Pensioner, Person dealing in Construction or construction materials, stock broker and sub broker, Police, Lawyers, Travel Agents, Rental Income, Imitation Jewellery business, Goldsmith, Lic or commission agents, self emplyoee customer working from home, etc. Submitting applications to jewelfina does NOT guarantee approval. Approval are done by the lenders/Bank/NBFCs based on there policies and criteria. Jewelfina doesnot play any role in getting approvals.